The extremely popular VES-CO penis extender is available from Noogleberry at a fraction of the normal internet price.
The VES-CO penis extender in white is comprised of chrome and stainless steel high quality metal parts, complete with 2 unique soft silicone comfort straps for the penis. The penis extender is presented in a soft case with instructions and a 1 year warranty, as well as many extra traction rods, the penis glans and base plate.
The purpose of the penis extender is to stimulate the growth of the tissues of the penile shaft. This can have a potential effect on the length of the penis when both erect and flaccid, as well as an impact on girth. It is recommended that the device is worn for a period of 2-5 hours a day for 4-6 months achieve the best results, although effects can vary depending on each individual user.
The penis extender is a traction device used to attempt to increase the length of the penis. This growth occurs due to the reaction capacity of tissues to undergo cellular multiplication when they are subjected to a continuous force of traction. This method of traction is used in plastic surgery for tissue expansion. The regeneration of new tissue is used to cover cutaneous defects, burns, and areas of hair loss. It is also used in orthopaedic surgery.
In ancient cultures this principle of traction is used to enlarge different parts of the body, like the neck of the Giraffe women of the Paduang tribe in Burma, or the lips and ears of other African and Amazonian tribes. During this process, they typically attach a prosthesis or weights for elongation.
Penis extenders can also be used for the treatment of penile curvatures, including peyronies, where usage can potentially result in a correction in both penile deviations or curvatures when used over a period of months.
The VES-CO Extender is produced under the certifications of GMP Certified by FDA (USA), CE and ISO 9001-2000. It is recommended as a Type 1 medical device, which excludes any side effect, both for the short and long term use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. - METHOD AND USAGE
1) What is the foundation behind this principle?
It is based in the medical principle of traction, that when executed in a controlled, gradual and progressive manner on the penis this will stimulate the growth of the suspensory ligament, corpus cavernosum, and the rest of the penile tissues.
2) Has the principle of traction been used in medicine before?
Yes. In modern medicine this principle of traction is used to create new tissue for skin grafts, for the elongation of bones and to create new skin with hair to cover bald areas. Also this principle has been used in ancient cultures, to create long necks as in the Giraffe women of Burma and to create longer lips in certain African tribes.
3) What is the maximum growth in centimetres that I can obtain?
Maximum growth all depends on the individual user.
4) Is there growth both on erection and flaccidity?
Any growth that is achieved is proportional and it will be evident in erection as well as in flaccidity.
5) Will it help to correct penile curvatures?
Penis extenders can be used as a form of treatment to potentially help with penile curvatures.
6) Are the results permanent?
It depends on the individual but generally yes, because there has been growth of the penile tissues.
7) Will the glans also grow?
No. Only the penile shaft. The sensitivity of the glans will not be affected.
8) Will the lengthening make the penis thinner?
It is highly unlikely. The growth is usually proportional throughout the whole penis. There will likely be an increase in length as well as in girth since the new tissue formed creates more volume and occupies space.
9) Which is the ideal age to begin the treatment?
From 16 years on. The treatment can be used in older men. Research studies have included men of 55 and 75 years of age and have shown that traction will stimulate the growth of tissues at any age. However, results vary depending on the individual.
2.- USING THE EXTENDER
1) Is there any pain?
There shouldn't be. This product is a mechanical device and should be pain free. At first you will notice the presence of the extender, but with time this should soon disappear.
2) Should I remove product when urinating or defecating?
Yes, when finished replace it back onto the penis.
3) May I use this device during my work or when out of home?
Yes, you can use it at work or at home.
4) Can it be worn at night?
Yes, although some men may wake up with the product dislodging owing to the amount of times the user moves at night or nightly erections. We recommend that the product shouldn’t be worn at night during the first few days of usage or until you feel totally comfortable with handling the product.
5) If I have an erection with the stretcher on, what will happen?
Nothing will happen. You’ll feel a little pressure, but it should be painless.
6) Can I wear jeans or tight-fit clothing while using the stretcher?
You may wear jeans that are not too excessively tight.
7) Will the stretcher rust if exposed to water? Can it be washed and how?
This product should not rust. CE, ISO 9001,FDA (USA) certifications say that it is free of defects and that the product has passed inspections. The extender can be washed with mild soap and water.
8. Must product be oiled or greased?
At first it is not necessary, but we do recommend that you apply small amounts of oil on the bars in order for it to slide up and down with ease.
9) What is the product made out of? Does it need batteries? Does it produce electrical shock?
This product is totally mechanical. It is used to stretch the penis in its flaccid state. It does not require batteries or electricity.
3.- WHILE USING PRODUCT
1) Is it necessary to seek the advice of a urologist before starting treatment?
At first it shouldn't be, although those men who require medical help or who are less skilful should seek the advice of a specialists before starting treatment.
2) After obtaining an increase in size, what will happen if I continue using product?
If a user experiences growth following use then any further continual increase will typically be slower, depending on the individual.
3) How long should the break period be while using and not using the product?
The product should typically be worn for 2-5 hours per day. You can spread out these hours as you wish. We do recommend a rest period every 2 hours where the product should be removed.
4) What will happen if I go one day without using product?
Nothing usually, but try wearing stretcher a little longer the next day.
5) When treatment is over, should I continue using the extender until I obtain maximum results?
No, this is not recommended.
6) Is it necessary to use creams, ointments, or pills to enlarge the penis?
It is not necessary to use neither creams or ointments or pills to enlarge the penis. Individuals can obtain maximum results by using the penis-stretcher only typically, although this can vary person to person.
7) Is it necessary to use creams or ointments during treatment?
Not at all.
4.- MEDICAL MATTERS
1) Are there any risks or secondary effects involved?
Not usually. If the device is used accordingly and following instructions, no risks or secondary effects should arise.
2) Will the traction affect my erections or cause sexual impotence?
The penis should erect into its usual form without any complications.
3) If I have any cardiovascular problems, can I still undergo treatment?
Yes, there should be no risks involved.
4) Is the slight pressure that is caused by the device harmful or painful?
Not usually, because the device is adjusted according to the size of penis and its growth. If the instructions are followed, there should not be any discomfort.
5) Are there any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these products?
There have been numerous studies conducted in various clinics throughout the world that have shown the effectiveness and safety of these devices.
It is important to remember that all results may vary depending on the individual user.