Battery Penis Enlargement Pump System
Battery operated penis enlargement pump systems are a no-effort, alternative to our manual penis pump systems. These easy to use natural enlargement systems operate quietly and require no pumping. You can control the pressure using the vacuum release valve. If you use the penis enlargement pump regularly, about three to five times a week for at least 20 minutes per session, it can help to maintain greater penis length and girth.
It enables the user to pump with just one hand as there is no manual hand pump to have to operate. It is therefore ideal for men with dexterity problems or those who prefer the less fiddly option.
The benefit of this system is that it is affordable. This is very important especially since you may only need a system for a short time or you may find that an expensive one is not suitable for you.
- A rigid, smooth, round-ended, clear cylinder, 8.5 inches in length by 2 inches in width.
- A very effective, durable battery powered pump motor constructed of high quality plastic with a vacuum release valve which allows you to control the amount of pressure required. The motor is especially low in noise output.
- Two different sizes of inner cylinder rings, this enables the system to fit smaller penises
- 4 silicone erection maintaining rings of various sizes
- Loading cone, to enable easy loading of erection ring onto the cylinder
- 50ml bottle of high quality, sterile, water based, paraben free lubricating gel
- Neat, discrete travel bag
- Full instruction booklet
How It Works
Battery penis pump systems work very simply. Using the included loading cone, load one of the rubber erection maintaining rings onto the end of the cylinder. Place the cylinder over the penis and turn on the penis pump. The motor will draw air out of the cylinder, creating a vacuum that draws blood into the penis causing it to become erect. Once an erection is achieved, use lubricant (supplied) to roll the ring off the end of the cylinder and down to the base of the penis, where it can be left for up to 30 minutes. Release the vacuum to remove the pump.